It’s been a few months since my original High-Low Hem-line Dress post so I decided to share how I’ve worn this summer staple since:
Reasons I love:
1} With this style, you get the comfort of a maxi dress, with the sass of a mini skirt.
2} This cut elongates the legs and shows of the shoes!
3} You’ll feel like a princess every time you descend a staircase and feel the train of the dress glide down.
4. With a few accessory changes you can easily transition from day to night and from Summer to Autumn.
How to wear:
1} Only with shoes you love. . .
the eye tends to be drawn toward the legs and feet.
2} With limited, neutral accessories. With such a bold cut, you don’t need a lot of other stuff going on.
3. Add a cute blazer and pretty fall booties to wear this look into cooler weather.
Other posts you will completely love:
* Original High-Low Post: Currently Craving!
* Louboutin Love: Call me Cinderella
* How-to: The Top Knot
(quickest, fullest top-knot tutorial online)
* My Life: A Romantic Comedy?
Pinterest – Facebook – Twitter– Fanpage