Here is the thing: I live my life as an exception to many rules.
I should not have been a multimillionaire. This life shouldn’t be possible, but I created the impossible and that’s what I want for people. That’s why I do this.
In today’s video I share on achieving the impossible in our lives. Specifically, riff on….
– Forming a powerful dynamic between you and money.
– Who you are/how you be creates your reality (over what you say).
– The insane power of liking yourself + knowing your worth. (None of us are that special *and* we are very, very worthy.)
– Getting the power of money into worthy hands (ie: your hands).
– Showing up with humanity and love, always. (Lord help us… always.)
– Beginning to believe that you are the exception to the rule. (It’s possible for you even if it looks like it can’t be and even if you feel it really shouldn’t be…)
Quotable moments from the video:
** If it sounds too good to be true, then it’s what you mother f*Ing deserve.
** Who better than you to have a good life?
** I created the impossible and that’s what I want for people. That’s why I do this work.
** Money is just opportunity. Money is just options. Money is just energy. Money is just power. Let’s get the money in your hands so you can be the empowered one and so you can do the important things. You were meant to do all the things.
.** Money amplifies us. Money expands us. Money broadens our reach.
.** It might not look like it’s like, it’s possible for you, but it can be. And when you know this and you do the impossible, you inspire a lot of people. They now know they can do the impossible too.
.** So, they believe the lie that they can’t. The lie from their family, society, or their community that says they can’t. But I’m going to tell them they can. And when take a chance on themselves and they’re going to start to expect new outcomes, a new reality. And they’re going to start to walk down a new path and things are going to unfold differently for them. I can handle a little online nonsense in the name of that.
.** Putting myself in front of a large audience is not always easy. People sometimes get mad and say thing about me, but it’s worth it to me. It matters to people who have a breakthrough, insight, shift, or ah-ha reading my book or enrolling in one of my courses. It matters to them. And they matter to me.
Watch today’s video:
Like these vibes? I have more where this came from.
Podcast: And She Rises the Fuck Up